EasyTaskLink Professional Edition is right for you if:
- you are looking for a better way to organize your tasks or projects
- you want to be notified on events such as upcoming tasks, overdue tasks and over-budget tasks
- you do not need the collaboration of larger systems; but you would like team members to view their tasks in Outlook® and be able to file status reports
- you would like to view all your projects from a single interface
- you want full control of your project plans but want to send tasks to your team members and obtain each status automatically
- you do not want to pay monthly fees for web based products
- you do not want a server
EasyTaskLink Professional Edition installs right onto your personal computer using MSDE or SQL Express®. With EasyTaskLink, your computer becomes the task database server.
- Server not required; all you need is the email address of each team member.
- Sends Tasks, receives Status Reports via Outlook and updates your project plan automatically.
- Works in both online and offline.
- Gives extensive notifications and is highly configurable.
- Nothing is installed onto your corporate Microsoft® Exchange Server®. Works with any POP3 Server such as Gmail and Hotmail.
- Just use your laptop or desktop to manage your plans like you do with Excel®, Outlook or Microsoft Project®.
- Tasks are sent automatically via Outlook and your task database will be updated by your team members. No need to chase down narrative status reports or complete filing.
- Can work offline. The next time you connect to the internet, you will get all the status reports uploaded into your database.
- Let the system tell you when a task is upcoming, overdue or completed via email.
- Create project templates
- View all your projects and project statistics from one central point, the Project Center.
- Executive Dashboard
- Task Details
- Document Library
- Tasks delivered to team members Outlook folder.
- Status reports are filed by team members from Outlook
- Integrates with Microsoft Project. Combine management of MPP tasks and non-MPP tasks.
- Customizable views.
- Copy a project template to create a new project.
- Get summary reports from multiple projects (Non-MPP and MPP tasks)
- Status reports are filed by tasks. When a task is late, you know why by simply look at the history of the narrative status reports filed.
- Quickly create new projects from pre-created project templates.
- Provides an overview of where each project stands, quickly know which project needs attention.
- Highlight critical issues. Creates an Excel spreadsheet with auto sync to the database.
- Organize all task information in one place.
- View your documents from Outlook, easy to add or send.
- PM no longer spends time emailing tasks to their team.
- Save time collecting status reports from your team. Microsoft Project is updated automatically
- There are tasks that requires scheduling into an Microsoft Project plan, while others may not. This feature allows you to maintain tasks such as training, special meeting, etc. alongside the MPP project plan.
- Saves time in creating similar projects. The new project created has attachments, MPP plans (if chosen), assignments, and the entire project structure.
See Installation Guide