- Integrated with Microsoft Project.
- Create project templates.
- View all your projects, MPP and non-MPP, and project statistics from one central point, the Project Portfolio.
- Executive Dashboard.
- Task Details shared with your team members
- Document Library.
- Tasks delivered to team members Outlook folder.
- Status reports are filed by team members from Outlook
- Create non-project tasks.
- Team members receives and reports tasks status via Outlook Tasks Folder.
- Supports PMO functions to allow viewing of tasks from multiple project plans.
- Combine management of MPP and non-MPP tasks in one report.
- Obtain status reports by task. You know exactly why a task is late by simply looking at the history of all statuses being filed.
- Easily publish your project plan to the EasyTaskLink database.
- For Project Managers not using Microsoft® Project® project templates reduces time in creating a new project.
- Provides an overview of where each project stands, quickly know which project needs attention.
- Highlight critical issues. Creates an Excel spreadsheet with auto sync to the database.
- Organize all task information in one place.
- Complete document library including role based security, check-in/checkout and version control.
- PM no-longer spends time emailing tasks to their team. TM can access task details from Outlook.
- Save time collecting status reports from your team. Microsoft Project is updated automatically
- Track tasks which are not within your project plans, including, indirect tasks, issues, suggestions, action items.
- Automatically receives status updates (narrative, % Complete, Actual hours) from team members.